четвер, 18 квітня 2013 р.

Can you help me?

Ситуація така - на заняття з англ мови треба написати topic about problems in your city. От я натворила сьогодні, але напевно з помилками. А докторантам не можна робити помилки. Тому, якщо хтось знайде - пишіть, так ви не лише здійсните добру справу, але й зробите свій вклад у моє вивчення цієї складної мови)))


I live in Lutsk. It is one of the largest cities of the western Ukraine. I really love this city, because I was born there and spent all my young life.
There are just a few things that I’d like to change. One of the most complete problems of my city is bad roads and bridges. Every spring in the city we have traffic jams and blocked roads, because workers repair roads and bridges. It would be better perhaps if they worked at night as in other European countries.
Lutsk is a beautiful city with castle and other historical monuments but, obviously, these buildings need repair. If I were the mayor of Lutsk I’d provide funds for the repair or reconstruction.
Also I’d like to change the situation with street dogs in Lutsk. Most dogs are born homeless; others arrive on the streets as rejected or abandoned house pets. There is only one animal shelter in Lutsk. If I could propose one new law, I’d stop killing stray dogs and build more animal shelters in my city.
I think I could live anywhere else, but I will always love my city in Ukraine.


П.С. nothing is impossible, як писала одна людина, тільки шкода, що вирішення цих проблем лише слова і навіть не на папері, а в інтернет-просторі.




2 коментарі: